- Meet up with other friends more not just the same people over and over again.
- Swear less as I don’t think it’s helping with anything.
- Recognise bad feelings and write them down before they get worse and acknowledge them instead of forgetting about it.
- Decorate my grandparents house with family and not let myself get upset by family members.
- Talk to people more let them know how your feeling.
- Care more about work and try not too get defeatist.
- Pack up the house ready for the move.
- If my grandad dies this month talk to people about it and not ignore your feeling.
- Keep on top of self-care and mental health.
- Make sure your friends are also keeping on top of their self-care and mental health.
Have a calming journey to my training
Successfully spend two nights on my own without my cat who calms my panic attacks
Continuing with the Gym and sticking with it
Go out with the girls but try and spend less money
Continue to clear out the house ready to move
Bake or cook something and share with friends and family
Say one nice thing every day to make someone else’s day
Budget money better to save for mortgage
Meditate when things get hard
Bake more often
Clear out my office fully, deep clean, organise all the documents properly.
Take a Me day or at least half a Me day every week
Take more time to read
Revise theory to the point you’re almost ready for the test. (Revise everyday!!).
Make time to go out with friends because they mean a lot to you and it helps you more than you know. (That includes Games nights!!).
Finally organise that Holiday with the girls!!
Try and actually work on your anxiety and mental health. Try to cope better with it.
Treasure your family more because they won’t live forever and you love them
So I just found my bucket list from August last year so I thought I would right a new one for August this year.
Finish Gilmore Girls on Netflix
Go see Canterbury Cathedral
Read every week
Look after mental health better
Think of something positive every day
Exercise more (including walking)